Labiaplasty (Labial Reduction)
Advanced CO2 laser available
See our 5* patient reviews on feefo
Women-run clinic for women
Labiaplasty (Labial Reduction)
- Larger than normal inner lips
- Labia extending lower than outer Labia
- Discomfort or pain during Intercourse
- Discomfort cycling or exercise
- Discomfort and pain wearing underwear
- Discomfort wearing tighter clothing
- Sensitivity and discomfort constantly
- Cycling & Spinning exercise painful
- Embarrassment of the visual look of Labia
The Benefits of Labial Reduction
About Labiaplasty Procedure
About Laser Labial Reduction Surgery
The addition of the CO2 Laser to the labial reduction surgery decreases swelling, bruising, pain and therefore speeds up the recovery. Our Practitioners are extensively trained in laser technology and is using a laser to remove the excessive tissue, this is called Labia Trimming. Because the laser seals the blood vessels as it cuts, the amount of bleeding is very minimal and therefore, the bruising, pain, infection and swelling are also decreased.
A Time to Heal
Read our reviews
"My needs and expectations have been met fully" "Having researched several clinics, and communicating to a few shortlisted clinics, The Women Clinic really stood out to me. Amanda; The clinic owner contacted me and gave me in-depth information and advice about the (very intimate) procedure I was wanting. Her advice and support throughout the whole process were second to none. The Practitioner who carried out the procedure was also extremely supportive and professional. I felt cared for and respected from first communication to many days post-op (and continuing). I was comfortable, supported and well informed throughout each stage on the day of my surgery. Amanda was available at any time for any complications or concerns post-op (which I didn't have). I am now 1-week post-op. Amanda has gone above and beyond their duty of care to check in with me regularly. I am over the moon with the results. My needs and expectations have been met fully, and although the final results won't be evident until post-surgical healing time has passed I am 100% more confident and satisfied with the results already. I cannot recommend this clinic enough. Thank you, Amanda, keep up the good work!"
"I would like to thank you for allowing me the opportunity to trial the Co2re Intima. The procedure was explained to me thoroughly and I had complete confidence in you both, and the procedure, as I have known Amanda for many years and that she would never recommend or use a product that you did not totally believe in yourself. During the procedure I could feel a slight discomfort but no pain, I felt a slight tingling sensation for 20-30 minutes after the procedure. I received excellent after care instruction and really appreciated your telephone calls afterwards. I know that a lot of ladies would be embarrassed to discuss symptoms such as lax vaginal walls and some urinary symptoms which present particularly following childbirth but you made me feel so at ease. This is an absolute must for any lady out there who is having concerns re vaginal laxity, or urinary symptoms. I have read other reviews also and they are so positive, at last there is a treatment that can help with rather than just feeling as though we have to accept such things. I am delighted with this treatment and will have no hesitation in recommending it and Amanda. Thank you once again. "
“I have felt uncomfortable talking about labiaplasty for many years of my life until I heard about this all female clinic, which I went on to enquire about. Amanda made me feel right at ease with the consultation and procedure and already I’m feeling my life will be filled with a lot more confidence within myself. Highly recommend & thank you to both of you!”
"I could not recommend this treatment highly enough. It was so easy to do and painfree,and has no downtime at all. Looking forward to being able to go jogging again."
Before menopause for 25 or more years we had a wonderful personal intimate life and then at 53 everything changed, and I was shocked at the change, we had gone to specialists and they couldn’t help us. So the issues that concerned us such as very dry, uncomfortable and painful that we gave up completely, and then my husband read an article about the Intima treatment and so we came for a consultation, I have had three treatments so far, and now my genuine improvements are no pain with intercourses and now no issues with dryness and my husband can feel a huge change in how I feel and we are now happily having the intimate relationship we enjoyed before menopause.
"The Womens Clinic made me feel at ease straight away when discussing the labiaplasty procedure. When I arrived at the clinic I felt looked after by Amanda and everything was fully explained to me. I am very happy with the result of the procedure and the clinic always kept in touch with me pre and post procedure. My confidence has improved significantly and I would recommend anyone to have the procedure done with this clinic!"
Questions you may have about Labiaplasty (Labial Reduction)
What can I expect after Labiaplasty?
- You may experience mild swelling, discomfort & localised bruising in the area for a few days after the procedure which usually disappears completely within 3 weeks. This should settle and you will be prescribed a 3 day course of antibiotics to ensure less risk of infection in the area during the healing process
- You will be given a Home Care Kit with sterile dressings, pain relief and a special sensitive antiseptic spray to apply to the area when required and full post treatment advice before you leave the clinic
- You will be comfortable to leave the clinic – although we suggest you do not drive for a few days
- You will be able to pass urine without any problems
- Dissolvable sutures (no need for removal)
- Slight risk of infection and wound healing with some mild itching and irritation from stitches around healing site possible
- We recommend you should be able to return to work after 1 week, no sexual intercourse, public swimming pools or baths for 6 weeks and restricted sporting activities for up to 6 weeks