Meet our team
We’re here to welcome and care for you
Dr Eliana Castañeda
GYNAECOLOGIST & OBSTETRICIAN
Dr Castañeda has a degree in Medicine and in Gynaecology and Obstetrics from the Universidad Centro Occidental Lisandro Alvarado in Venezuela. In Spain she specialised in Pelvic floor pathologies and Assisted reproductive techniques. She was the medical director of a renowned reproduction clinic in Spain. She developed surgical techniques for the treatment of urinary incontinence and she has extensive experience as a clinical trainer.
She is an expert in Medical surgical Laser, Gynaecological regenerative and aesthetic treatments. She has a masters degree in Aesthetic Medicine and is a certified expert in ZO Skin Health.
Dr Castañeda now practices in Dublin on behalf of The Women’s Clinic.
She is an active member of the following societies:
- Member of the Spanish Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics (SEGO) and of the pelvic floor section.
- Member of the Aesthetic Multispeciality Society (AMS)
- Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- Member of the International Continental Society (ICS)
- Member of the Spanish Society of Medical Surgical Laser.
- Member of the Female Incontinence Committee of the Iberoamerican Society of Neurourogynecology (SINUG).
- Member of the Spanish Society of Aesthetic Regenerative Functional Aesthetic Gynaecology (SEGERF)
Dr Castañeda is a valued addition to our team as a specialist with a passion for women’s health which greatly complements our procedure for Urinary Stress Incontinence, Urolon.
General Medical Council